Thursday, June 9, 2011

Girls outing..













here we are!!

look! Both of them immerse themselves in singing.. :D
Etsumi & Grace ( schoolmate)


my best friend - weichen (etsumi) she still looks young and gorgeous after delivered her first baby Ethan
we were enjoying ourselves in dreambox karaoke..
wow! we have been long time didn't sing together... Sing out loud our old favourite song..
it really reminds me alots of our precious memories in high school
like avril lavinge - complicated, my happy ending... hahaha


Next Station... High Tea


Tong sifu place for yamcha... they offer variety of soup.. this place is quite suitable for family gathering, because they have offer different kind of dishes which is suitable to eat wif rice.. yum yum~!!!




wow!! The flower tea here is extremely nice!!! I give it 10 likes! hehe

Grace and me!

No comments: