Saturday, January 22, 2011

Miss all of u





Absence makes the heart grow fonder
Some people really meant a lot to me in my life...
I miss u ..xiao nv ren.. although we have been 1 year plus didnt meet each other
and didnt really know whether u guys are fine there...
but u all are the one who light up my life
changed my life ...changed my perception... learnt a lot these years from u guys..Fighting for the better future... We can't meet each other everyday...
but I still always look up the latest news from all of u....
Many events i cant make up.. doesn't mean the heart is absence..
But It's always there...

Uncountable word to express...
We have been go through all the celebration.. have been go through all the happiness..... as well as the sadness...
Laugh out loud... all the memories flood the mine eyes....

Thanks for accepting whom I am.... thanks for everything...
Sometimes Just a short msg.. that will make my day light up... ^^

I guess no one can replacing u all from the status of my life... the best truthfully friends ever ^^

No comments: