Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 new year eve..









There goes came to the end of the year... 31st dec of 2010..
As usual.. the gang has came to mlc... 1 day trip of mlk.. we went to the... i forgot the name of the bistro.. but its front of the stage of JONKER STREET....

My baby and I... Look at me...the face is so round... 2011..is the year for me to slim down.. hehe ^^
we continue our topic.. "what is the special idea of proposing.." how much is the ideal ring.. haha
Daniel is acting cute... wearing the green light hair bend...lolz..
Here the ladies... Im almost drunk.. doing the stupid pose...
Here the Happy Family... creating fun of kiann Lim..lolz
look at me.. Im actually had drunk... look behind.. the guy is pregnant...lolz..
Here we are... The 3 ladies here... Chian rong.. Carrie.. and Me! ^^

No comments: