Thursday, February 3, 2011

姐妹掏地聚会

CNY actually is the period to gather... Ji mui gathering.. cousin gathering..family reunion.. is giving us the chance to keep in touch.. is the period of giving us to appreciate the moment.. I personally love new year.. because have the chance of meet up all my ji mui.. to check out their latest life... This year most of my fren had changed lots... excluding me.. Im still the same.. only I had gained weight..and face looks older..others still remain..haha... Some are married.. some got new partner.. some are in the complicated status... haha.. I'm proud to say I have a stable relationship wif my babe... :D

All of us.. still have few don have chance to meet up together..
Angie with her adorable smile.. ^^
Nicole and Angie... 2 childhood frens.. ^^
reico jie... immerse herself in pizza...
Did I change?? Feel like getting older le... OMG!!
reico with her funny expression.. Angie beh tahan... this pic always make me laugh..haha
Cream..yan.. is thinking deeply... of her future..
starry starry night *~ make me miss my baby so much...

No comments: